SEB meeting Agenda
Thursday, February 21st, 2013
Call to Order: 1:03pm
- P-R-O-M-O for SEB: Trying Electronic Advertising on the TV’s/ Robert Stokes will e helping out with flyers. / Monday Outreach Tables to Like SEB on FB / We only have 569 likes our goal is 2,000 likes by the end of the semester. / Throw a pizza party when we hit 1,000 likes.
Internal: $38,375.54 Deposit Account: 2,250.00
SunTrust: 6,248.91 put in the aquarium night funds.
What Went Well at Aquarium Night:
- It was Awesome!
- Alumni 1992 SEB Members.
- The line system.
- FB Shout Outs
- People were happy!
- Interacting with the people.
- The price was good
What needs to be changed Aquarium Night:
- Bag Giveaways
- Post Cards
- PROMO PROMO PROMO!
What Went Well at the Sweet Hearts and Sweet Tarts:
- We showed that we cared
- Everyone was Happy
What needs to be changed Sweet Hearts and Sweet Tarts:
- More presents
- More locations
2/28 Casino night
- Event details: Decorations arrived today // catering
- What else needs to be done: Waiting on catering // Scheduling // Everyone needs to be there.
3/13/ Educational/ Sex talk
- Date change to Wednesday 13th
- Details: Panel discussion. // Small foods
3/7/ movie night
- Promo Out
- Food // Popcorn // Cotton Candy
3/29 UB’s got talent
- Details: 5th Floor Wright Theater… ASU and IMUDA want to co-sponsorship. 7:30-10pm // Calling Queen Earth to perform. // Finger Foods
- Promo // Paul is working on flyers.
3/28 Skate Night:
- Waiting on Food… DJ… Photo contracts
- Skate people have been paid
- Getting more decoration
- Co-Sponsoring with UB Living.
4/11 BLOCK PARTY!!
- Permits being worked on now.
- Proposal to clubs going to ASAP